We are the Stephen Perse Foundation. Extraordinary things happen here every day.
So you think you may be interested in joining the Stephen Perse Foundation (SPF) community of schools?
Located in Cambridge, Madingley and Saffron Walden, our schools strive to offer an education which is more than just the delivery of the curriculum and qualifications; learning in a Stephen Perse school is about learning for and about life in readiness for the world beyond.
As Principal of the Foundation, I look to recruit colleagues who are passionate about learning; share in our commitment to educating ethical young people; and understand the critical importance of supporting the emotional and mental wellbeing of all our learners. If you would like a flavour of what this means in practice, please read my most recent blog.
Ms T Kelleher
Responsible to: Head/dDeputy Head of Early Years
Location: Salisbury Villas, Cambridge or Dame Bradbury’s, Saffron Walden
The Nursery Manager is a qualified Early Years professional required to be a manager/room leader and Key Worker in our nursery setting for children aged 1 to 3. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the nursery site and for ensuring appropriate supervision is maintained throughout the day. This is an important role caring for children, supporting staff and maintaining a high-quality, stimulating indoor and outdoor learning environment.
We are seeking a creative and reflective nursery leader to support the Foundation’s leadership team, able to implement new ideas and impart knowledge and skills to colleagues. You will be using a range of strategies to continually improve practice and the effective learning and personal, social and emotional progress of all children, consistent with the aims of the school and the unique needs of each individual.
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time and term time)
- Salary sacrifice tech and cycle to work schemes
- Season ticket loan/Discount on train travel
- Free lunch and refreshments provided
- Contributory pension scheme – matching up to 6%
- Accommodation available in central Cambridge with all bills included
- Annual flu immunisation
- CPD programme including first aid training
- Leadership and management development programme
- Parking available at Dame Bradbury’s school
- Many of the sites offer covered Bike Parking
- Free access to the University Botanic Garden
- Opportunity to be involved with projects across the Foundation
- Private health and dental plan subscriptions after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time and term time)
- A staff discount on School Fees (excluding nursery) of 25% after 2 years’ service (pro rata for part time and term time) should staff have a child at any school within the Foundation
Please apply directly through our online recruitment portal by clicking the Apply button below.
We are unable to accept CVs as a method of application.
The Stephen Perse Foundation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service.