Inspire their remarkable with us
41 hours a week on average, working a 40 hr week 7.00am to 3.30pm followed by a 42 hr week 9.00am to 6.00pm
£27,905 per annum
‘Come and start your career in Early Years!’
Broadlands Bears is a new nursery that is part of Broadlands Academy – come and join us and develop your career!
Broadlands Academy is a vibrant and forward thinking school and we are proud to serve the communities around Keynsham. As part of Broadlands Academ,y Broadlands Bears nursery mirrors the values of the Academy and strives to provide a calming and nurturing environment.
If you have a passion for early years education, can be equally enthusiastic about learning opportunities linked to dinosaurs as to princesses, aliens or a naughty elf; are able to help support opportunities for learning and progress whether inside or out come rain, hail or shine and love leading a team, you could be the person we are looking for!
An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic individual to manage Broadlands Bears which welcomes children aged 9 months to five years on the Broadlands Academy site. The successful candidate will be working within a small, homely free-flowing provision offering a stimulating environment both inside and outside. You will also promote and adhere to the Trust’s values to be unusually brave, discover what’s possible, push the limits and be big hearted.
The successful candidate will be expected to provide the following:
- Staff management, team building and development;
- Business knowledge and development, financial awareness with knowledge of the funding standards May 2017.
- High standards of care and education for the children
- Working in partnership with parents, within the local community and within Broadlands Academy and Academies Enterprise Trust.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
This position is required to commence as soon as possible.
Closing date for applications: Monday 24 February 2020
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application. Please click the 'Quick Apply' button below to apply today.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.