An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse Assistant to join our Nursery at Meadhurst Primary School. The successful candidate will join our exceptional staff in assisting in the day-to-day operations of the nursery.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and passionate individual who can bring excellent childcare skills and innovation to our nursery. Duties will include assisting the nursery team in providing high quality childcare, providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS and maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment. You will need to work in close partnership with parents and liaise with them on a daily basis.
At Meadhurst, our aim is to ensure that every child is given the opportunity to learn through purposeful play, in a safe and stimulating setting. We take great care to provide a wealth of opportunities, both indoors and outdoors, for children to explore and investigate the world around them.
We can offer:
- fantastic training and career development programmes
- competitive salary
- term time & flexible working patterns
- an employer contribution pension scheme
- supportive management structure.
Successful candidates will:
- display a positive can-do attitude
- be passionate and have a positive attitude towards working with children
- possess excellent communication skills
- hold\be willing and able to work towards a relevant childcare qualification.
Applications will be forwarded to the Interview Panel and may happen before the deadline, early applications are encouraged.
Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
The Howard Partnership Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.