Gascoigne Primary School
Telephone: 020 8270 4291
Fax: 020 8270 4303
Headteacher: Ms Jo Preston
Position: Nursery Nurse
Salary: Scale 6
Required for: March 2019 or sooner (Flexible start date can be negotiated)
Gascoigne Primary – a dynamic and forward-thinking school in which highly-skilled professionals enable all pupils to make good progress.
Our inclusive ethos underpins everything that we do. We are a school that takes seriously its duty to transform individual’s lives. In judging the school to be Good in 2017, Ofsted noted that our “commitment to all pupils and their families is clear for all to see…(our) work with the most vulnerable is a strength…making a real difference to pupils’ well-being.” Ofsted
As we continue to expand towards seven forms of entry by 2022, we are looking to appoint excellent professionals, with the commitment and drive required to improve outcomes for all our pupils. We are seeking to appoint an outstanding Nursery Nurse who has high expectations and shares our vision for all children to succeed.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse, who is ready for the next step in their career, to gain valuable experience within one of Britain’s biggest primary schools. The successful candidate will make valuable contributions within a large team; working in partnership to continually improve the quality of teaching and learning.
We want to hear from you if you share:
• Our drive to improve outcomes for all pupils;
• Our pursuit of excellence in teaching and learning;
• Our determination to provide aspirational learning opportunities to our children; • Our reflective nature – relentlessly committed to the improvement of our practice; • Our impeccably high standards as professionals.
What we offer:
• Excellent behaviour for learning, and a passion for inclusion;
• A inspiring curriculum grounded in pupil’s needs;
• A rich and purposeful learning environment;
• Targeted professional development and great opportunities for career progression;
• And finally…An extraordinary roof-top playground with far-reaching views over our local community!
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged, please come and meet us to see for yourself.
The successful candidates will have:
• Experience of working with families in a school setting or similar;
• Good interpersonal skills and work well as part of a team;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to be proactive;
• Good knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures and practice.
To discuss the post further, or to arrange a visit to the school, please contact:
Headteacher Ms Jo Preston: email@example.com
Phone Number: 020 8270 4291
Application packs are available by contacting the school office or on the school’s website under
Closing Date: Friday 18thJanuary 2019 Interviews: Week beginning 21stJanuary 2019
Publication: Council and Universal Job Match
School website: www.gascoigneprimary.co.uk
Date – immediately