Contract Type: Full Time (Term Time Only) 35 Hours per Week 8.30 - 4.00
Campsbourne School is a popular and successful two form entry primary school in the London borough of Haringey. We are fortunate to be located on the boarders of Alexandra Palace Park and have substantial grounds which is allowing us to develop a curriculum which involves learning outside of the classroom. We have imaginative, creative and enthusiastic children who are eager to learn and a highly experienced and inspirational teaching staff who are dedicated to providing the best all round education for our children and a strong commitment to inclusive practice.
We are seeking to appoint a:
· Experienced nursery nurse with minimum Early Years Level 3 qualification
· Nursery nurse who has high aspirations for all children.
· Nursery nurse who is committed to and able to work within a supportive staff team.
· Nursery Nurse who has excellent interpersonal social skills and qualities to innovate in the classroom.
· Nursery nurse who is ambitious and energetic, with a passion for learning.
· Ability to work in a way that promotes the safety and well being of children and young people.
You will assist in setting up the classroom and outdoors, welcoming parents and children, supporting children with their learning and supporting the teacher with the daily running of the class.
We can offer you:
· A supportive, collegiate and motivated team
· Enthusiastic, friendly children with a love of learning
· High quality professional development opportunities
· An inclusive school with a ‘can do’ ethos
· Strong ambitious leadership with a clear sense of strategic direction
· Supportive parents and governors.
· Excellent transport links (Walking distance, through a park, to Alexandra Palace Train Station and close to Wood Green / Turnpike Lane on the Piccadilly Line
· Campsbourne Primary School and the local authority are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment
· The successful candidate will have to meet the requirements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
· Campsbourne Primary School actively promotes the core British Values defined by the Department for Education as: democracy, the rule of law, individual liberty, and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs
· The school is committed to the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Tel: 020 83402064
Closing Date: Friday 28th June 2019
Interviews: Week Beginning 1st July 2019