A busy Nursery School in Houghton le Spring are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Nurse. Immediate Start available.
This is a full time role and will run until the end of the academic year.
This is a demanding job that requires staff to be hard working and reliable, however it is a very rewarding job to see the children grow and flourish in your care.
You will be expected to work as part of a team and use your own initiative to ensure the nursery runs smoothly whilst providing high quality care to all children.
You will need to be a good communicator and able to build strong relationships with parents, children and visitors to the nursery.
Successful candidates must have an NVQ Level 3 in Childcare or equivalent. A good understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage and ability to use this to plan activities for children, is also required.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education's Supply Team you will benefit from:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
· Support throughout your placements
· Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
· Unparalleled daily rates
· Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
· Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
· Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.