STEP Turnham Academy
Salary Range: Grade 7 – Point 23-25 (Pro rata salary £25,838 - £26,776pa)
32.5 hrs per week
Required for January 2022 - Fixed term until 31/08/2022
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
STEP Academy Trust is an exciting, dynamic place to work that can offer great opportunities to the right candidate. If you are ready to take the next step in your career, join us as we ‘Strive Together for Excellence in Partnership’.
Turnham Academy is looking to appoint an energetic and dynamic Nursery nurse to work as part of the EYFS team in supporting the overall development and care of nursery and infant age pupils and contributing to the smooth running of the class and the maintenance of a safe and stimulating learning environment.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic children, who are keen to learn;
• a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
• excellent professional development and promotion opportunities;
• membership to Perkbox discount scheme;
• subsided private health care with Benenden;
• a free school lunch when working in school.
Our ideal candidate will:
• have experience of working with children and young people (either paid or unpaid);
• have knowledge of basic health and safety procedures;
• have knowledge and understanding of different social, cultural and physical needs of children;
• have excellent English written and oral communication skills;
• have the ability to communicate effectively with parents and with pupils with different cultural, physical and social needs;
• have the ability to deal with accidents or emergencies in a calm manner;
You are welcome to contact us for an informal discussion about this post prior to application, please contact email@example.com to make arrangements.
The Job Description/Person Specification and Application Form can be downloaded from the STEP website – www.stepacademytrust.org
Completed application forms with supporting statements written in line with the person specification should be returned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org - CVs are not accepted.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Applicants must hold the right to work in the UK.
This post is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.
Closing date: Monday 6th December 2021
Interviews: Thursday 9th December 2021