Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse with a Level 3 qualification to join a year-round Nursery school near Clapham Common (SW11). The nursery school is known for its welcoming staff and inclusive ethos that encourages children to learn and achieve within education. The successful Nursery Nurse will be joining the school as soon as possible for a permanent full-time contract.
About the Role
· Nursery Nurse
· Full time, permanent contract starting ASAP
· Level 3 qualification as minimum
· Take part in some Montessori activities
· Salary starting from £18,000
· Working hours are 8 am to 6pm (working all through the year)
About the School
· New manager has implemented practices which have promoted the significant improvement of the Nursery
· Learning through play
· Bright, open plan Nursery
· Lovely, newly refurbished building
· Family run
· Located in Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
· Level 3 minimum qualification
· Proven experience as a Nursery Nurse in the UK
· Newly Qualified Nursery Nurses are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXV4321.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.