The governors of St. Luke’s seek to appoint a full time NNEB.
Contract term: Fixed term for 1 year (maternity cover) with an opportunity to extend to permanent for the right applicant. Working hours: 36 term time only.
"As pupils rightly say almost everything about this school is outstanding and it succeeds exceptionally well in its published aim ‘to be a school where staff, pupils and parents want to be!"
- Ofsted, July 2008
The distinctiveness and effectiveness of St Luke’s as a Church of England school is outstanding because of:
- The involvement of the whole community in the life of the school particularly the ways in which parents are involved on a daily basis.
- The effective use of data to ensure high standards in religious education (RE)
- The inspirational leadership at a variety of levels within the school that drive forward developments
- The deeply embedded core Christian values that influence the beliefs and behaviour of the pupils.
- The inspirational experiences that the pupils get through the curriculum and worship within the school.’ (SIAMS, 2014)
The successful applicant should have:
- A recognised Nursery Nurse qualification (eg NNEB, NVQ3, CACHE, BTEC).
- Evidence of good/outstanding experience.
- Excellent Maths, English and Computing skills.
- An ability to work well in a team and alongside colleagues.
- Flexibility and ability to communicate both verbally and written
- Thorough knowledge of child development and EYFS curriculum.
- A sense of humour and a vision for excellence and enjoyment.
We can offer you:
- A friendly, supportive staff and governors.
- An excellent teaching and learning environment.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment.
Application form and further details please apply on line at:
For enquiries please call 0207 476 3559
Closing date: Wednesday 6 July 2017
Interviews: Tuesday 19 July 2017
St. Luke’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all our staff to share this commitment. All staff are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS as well as qualification and reference checks.