36 hours per week x 52 weeks per year
Hours: 3 days 8.15am-3.45pm
2 days 8.15am-4.45pm
At Hilldene Primary we believe that all children should receive inspiring learning experiences in every aspect of school life with opportunities to develop and grow holistically from an early age. We foster a culture of developing self-awareness, resilience and independence through learning without limits and reflection; always striving to be better. Pupils, their families and our staff thrive on our unique pastoral care, feeling valued in the safe and caring environment we provide.
This is an exciting opportunity for an inspirational Nursery Nurse who is keen to learn and develop within our vibrant staff team. The successful applicant will have a thirst for learning and a passion for making a real difference to the lives of our children.
The successful candidate will be expected to deliver activities in line with the EYFS curriculum, be able to make learning fun and encourage exploration through play. They will also be required to participate in planning meetings and provide regular feedback on children's progress, so prior experience would be an advantage.
Key attributes required of the Nursery Nurse include:
- A genuine enthusiasm to work with younger children
- NNEB qualification/NVQ Level 3 in Teaching Assistance or Education and Care
- A good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- Proven experience of at least one year working with an Early Years Foundation Stage setting
- The ability to work in a team and be willing to share responsibility in all aspects of nursery life
- Strong communication skills
- Embrace all training opportunities in order to develop themselves professionally and for the benefit of the children
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please telephone Georgina Delmonte, Headteacher, for more information or for an appointment to make an informal visit.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Education HR on 01708 431636.
Closing date: Monday 16th October 2017, 9.00am
Interviews: w/c 16th October 2017