Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Nurse at an Early Years setting in Westminster. The Nursery Nurse must have a Level 2 or Level 3 Early Years Qualification be working with children of a Nursery age. The Nursery Nurse position will be full time and could become Permanent for the right person. Experience of the EYFS framework is essential. This role runs year-round, Monday to Friday, on a shift pattern (hours between 9:00 – 18:00). This is a permanent role to commence as soon as possible.
About the Role
• Nursery Nurse
• To work within an Early Years setting
• Full-time position, 37.5 hours per week
• Year-round role
• Different shift patterns of 7.5 hours per day Monday – Friday between 9:00 – 18:00
• Flexibility to work Monday through to Sunday (weekend work is based on a rota)
• Daily rate of between £70 - £75 per day
About the School
• Run by a charity that provides services for children and adults with additional needs in Westminster
• Integrated early years setting that supports both mainstream and SEN children
• Supports children from the age of 6 months to 5 years
• Offers specialist support for children with SEN
• Strong emphasis on familial relationships
• Close to transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Nurse will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB0811NNRN.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.