This is an exciting opportunity to contribute towards the leadership of a happy nursery where there is focus on encouraging children to be children, learning through fun and engaging play. You will be working with a dedicated team in a caring, family-friendly, characterful and stimulating environment which is inviting to children, parents and staff.
As an early-years professional you will benefit from the nurseries brand leadership training and a programme of continuous professional development supported by head office quality and improvement team.
• Room Leaders will support the management with leadership of their team in the daily running of the nursery.
• Support the operation of the nursery facilities and staff, to ensure a high-quality, balanced provision of leading practice education and care is delivered at all times.
• Responsible for company adherence to the nurseries policies and procedures.
• Consistently meeting legislative requirements and following education curriculum, delivering standards which ensure highest possible inspection grading.
• Assist with the training, support, mentoring, role modelling and supervision of their staff team.
• Create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child and where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
• Promote a successful business with a first-class reputation, engaging with the local community and marketing the nursery whilst providing excellent customer care.
• Acting as a named co-ordinator relevant to their skills or training as designated by the Nursery Manager.
This is an independent nursery for children aged 3 months to 5 years. The nursery has four rooms to accommodate for the different age ranges. The baby room operates a 1:3 ratio, up to 2 years is also a 1:3 ratio, toddlers between 2-3 years are a 1:4 ratio and 3-5 years are a 1:8 ratio. The rooms are fully air-conditioned and ventilated with a 24-hour fresh air supply and the location is easily accessible on public transport. The nursery has top facilities including a parent app, designated sleep rooms and fingerprint security system.
The nursery follows the Early-Stage Foundation Stage framework covering learning and development till the child is ready to go to school. Its four guiding principles include unique child, positive relationships, enabling environments and learning and development.
• A full and relevant level 3 qualification
• DBS enhanced disclosure within the child workforce sector
• Paediatric 12hr First Aid certificate
• Safeguarding training and qualification
• One year’s post qualifying experience
Vision For Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
How to Apply
If you would like more information about the role contact Nilo Noori and send your CV across to email@example.com, or call on 0207 065 7536
Vision for Education Ltd - Permanent Recruitment Service
- Supply agency