Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Nursery Teacher to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Bury.
Required to start ASAP, due to the promotion of current staff Governors seek to appoint a talented and enthusiastic Class Teacher, at a very successful Primary school. The role is for an ongoing period, with the potential to be taken on permanently.
They can offer you:
• A good school with a very positive ethos and a rich and exciting curriculum
• A school which has been rated as outstanding
• Well behaved and happy children who are eager to learn
• A talented, welcoming and hard-working staff team
• A supportive and committed Governing Body
The successful candidate will:
• Be an enthusiastic and motivated practitioner with high expectations of themselves and their children
• Be willing to join their staff team to further improve outcomes for their children and participate fully in the life of the vibrant school
• Have had experience within Early Years
• Have an understanding of the needs of SEND children across a nurturing and inclusive school
• Be able to work with parents to provide the very best support for all their children
• Have a positive outlook and, very importantly, a good sense of humour
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Phonics, Growth Mindset as well as access to 20 certified online courses.
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Manchester branch.