An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and knowledge early years teacher to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to further their career.
The Fields is a diverse school in the heart of the Abbey community in Cambridge. We are an outstanding school who puts the child at the centre of everything we do. (https://reports.ofsted.gov.uk/inspection-reports/find-inspection-report/provider/ELS/110593) We are also part of Cambridge Early Years teaching School (https://cambridgeearlyyears.org)
At the Fields we are open-minded to change. We are a progressive setting who actively seeks to improve the lives and educational journey of all our children. We passionately believe in the power of play, with an emphasis on the outdoors, schematic and interest-led learning. If you share these, we would love you to join our team!!!
We can offer you the opportunity to:
- work as part of an experienced and supportive team
- progress in your area of expertise and interest
- be part of progressive, evidence based early years education
What we need:
- An experienced, passionate and compassionate teacher
- A person with drive and enthusiasm for all areas of early learning (if you have particular areas of expertise even better)
- A teacher with leadership qualities, who can bring new ideas to our team
We strongly recommend that you visit our nursery school. For further information or to discuss the post please contact Rikke Waldau, Head of Centre (email@example.com) . Application forms can be obtained on our website or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Interviews will take place on: Wednesday 4th July 2018