Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher to join a successful and popular school in the borough of Ealing, West London. This is a part time Nursery Teacher position that will commence in January 2018. The Nursery Teacher will be working 2 or 3 days per week. Interviews are being held ASAP!
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher
· Part time – 2 or 3 days per week
· Start January 2018
· Interview being held ASAP
· Daily rate up to £160 (depending on experience)
About the School
· Two-form entry primary school located in West London
· The school buildings are beautiful, state of the art learning environments which maximize children's opportunities
· High quality resources and innovative teaching approaches
· Rated Ofsted ‘Good’
· Outstanding and supportive leadership team who are always involved
· Really lovely school to work in, welcoming and friendly staff & children’s behavior is excellent
· Inclusive school where success is celebrated regularly
· Located a short walk away from the nearest train station and parking is also available
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a Bachelor of Education/ PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQT’s welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXQ33209.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.