Are you an Outstanding classroom practitioner who can lead in setting the standards across the EYFS?
Danetree Primary School has been through an exciting expansion to become a four form entry Primary School with a large Nursery (aged 2-4) from September 2016. The expansion has created a brand new purpose built provision for EYFS and Key Stage 1, with dedicated outdoor learning areas. We are now looking for an outstanding Nursery Teacher to work within this new EYFS provision, and be supported by GLF Schools.
The individual will need to have proven experience working within the Early Years Foundation Stage, and have the passion and enthusiasm for children and their learning. They will be required to deliver all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum in a fun, engaging and imaginative way, and ensure children learn in a safe, caring environment.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Nursery Teacher with a record of successful teaching.
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in become lifelong learners.
Interviews - Monday 27th November 2017
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.