Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivational Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher to join a primary school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in Bexley (DA), South East London. This full time Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher position is available for a September 2018 start and will be contracted through to the end of the academic year with the possibility of leading to a generous offer of a permanent placement.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher
· Full time
· September 2018 start
· Teaching 2 sessions per day (am and pm classes) with 26 students in each
· Full Time Nursery Nurse and Early Years teaching assistant in class to support
· Daily rate from £140 per day (dependent on experience)
About the School
· 3 form entry school
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Dedicated nursery space with outdoor garden
· Supportive leadership team
· Staff work hard to maintain parent / school relationships
· Expansive outdoor area
· Staff provide a safe, encouraging environment for children to thrive in
· Warm, welcoming environment with low staff turnover, that promotes from within
· Senior leadership team have set up new and highly effective systems for ensuring that staff performance and pay awards are rigorously linked to pupils’ progress and outcomes
· Excellent CPD options as the head teacher has a strong focus on developing their staff
· Located in Belvedere, Bexley with parking on site
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher / EY Teacher / Early Years Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number BXB6422.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.