Part Time Nursery Teacher
Start Date: April 2019
Location: Greenwich – South Rise Primary School
Contract type: Fixed Term (April to July), Mornings only
Are you passionate about making a difference for all children? Do you have a passion for working with younger children? We are opening a second Nursery class in April and are seeking an inspirational teacher with vision and high expectations for learning to join our team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a highly skilled, supportive team of people committed to your career development.
South Rise Primary School is a three-form entry school, judged by OFSTED to be a good with OUTSTANDING leadership and management at our last inspection in March 2013. We are a research-engaged community and are constantly seeking new and innovative ways of developing teaching for learning. We foster an ethos of mutual respect and positive values for life-long learning. We are part of an innovative and forward-thinking group of schools comprising of Alderwood, Deansfield, Halstow, Horn Park, Willow Dene and Wingfield. In July 2017, we converted to multi-academy trust status, further strengthening and securing our unique partnership. The Partnership offers immense opportunities to develop the quality of provision, sharing of good practice and professional growth.
• Be part of a learning community committed to achieving the best for our children
• Have a passion for creative and innovative approaches to teaching and learning in order to raise attainment
• Have high expectations, understand the importance of, and promote the principals of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning and reach high standards
• Have the vision and motivation to inspire children, to raise standards and promote excellence
We can offer you:
• Wonderful, enthusiastic children who are motivated to learn
• A team committed to raising standards for all children
• A commitment to your own CPD
• A part in a forward thinking, dynamic Partnership who see children at the heart of the learning process
• Access to the latest research and lead on the implementation of this into classroom practice
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils attending the school. As the duties of this post involve regular contact with children, any offer to the successful candidate will be conditional upon an Enhanced Disclosure being obtained via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Please visit our website for an application pack and further information:
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
Closing date for applications: Friday 22nd March 2019
Interviews: Wednesday 27th March 2019