Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher for a successful school in Hackney, Central/East London.
The school is looking for a dedicated teacher to join their Early Years team from September 2017. For the right person this will be a permanent appointment and salary in line with MPS inner London.
If successful, you will be joining a school that has very recently been judged ‘Good’ with outstanding features by Ofsted. Alongside impeccable behaviour and encouraging results they have been particularly commended for the progress made by students who enter the school within the early years provision and the supportive nature of the senior leadership team.
Based in the inner London borough of Hackney, this two form entry, Church of England Primary School welcomes any staff who are dedicated to providing quality education and happy to uphold the Christian ethos of the school. All staff have worked hard to build a strong school community that is inclusive and encourages input from the wider community.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school where you can develop and grow as an educator. NQTs and overseas teachers with comparable qualifications are welcome to apply.
About the Role
· Early Years Teacher
· Teaching Nursery
· This role is suitable for NQTs
· Permanent for the right candidate
· Salary in line with MPS inner London - £28,098 to £38,241 (dependent on experience)
About the School
· A large Church of England Primary School
· Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted
· Supportive senior leadership team committed to the well-being of all children and staff at the school
· Amazing CPD opportunities
· Very centrally located with plenty of on-site parking
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold QTS or an equivalent overseas qualification
· NQTs and overseas trained teachers are welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number DXM42242.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.