We are looking for a Nursery teacher with QTS to teach in our Nursery.
The ideal candidate should:
- have a good understanding and working knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and pedagogy
- be able to plan and meet all the children’s individual needs, enabling them to fulfil their potential and make good progress
- be able to lead and manage the nursery team effectively
- be able to build successful relationships with parents/carers and engage them in their children’s learning
- be able to work closely with the Early Years Leader and Reception teachers to ensure smooth transitions and consistency across the Early Years
We will offer you:
A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
- A school where staff are highly valued, wellbeing and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
- A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
- Excellent support from the headteacher, senior leadership team and governing body.
- High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities.
- Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
Sudbury Primary School is a four-form entry primary school serving a diverse community. The children enjoy a rich, creative curriculum in a harmonious and purposeful atmosphere.
On 1st November 2017 Sudbury Primary School became part of a Multi-Academy Trust with Claremont High School.
All successful applicants will be initially appointed for one year.
The post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a Disclosure and Barring Service records check at an enhanced level. Further information about the Disclosure Scheme can be found at www.gov.uk/disclosure-barring-service-check
The Governing body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time for a visit.