We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed assistant to join our Nursery team.
Contract: Permanent contract – 9 hours per week, Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 12.30pm - 3.30pm
To start Tuesday 5th September 2017
Candidates will need to have:-
- an ability to work as part of a team and share our caring and inclusive ethos
- experience of working with young children and an understanding of how young children learn
- high expectations, with a drive to achieve the best possible outcomes for all our pupils
- an NVQ level 2 qualification in Early Years and Childcare (or equivalent)
- Current Paediatric First Aid, including Early years
Please contact the school for further details and application form. Visits to the school are welcome.
Applications to be received by noon on Friday 30th June 2017
Interviews will be on Thursday 6th July 2017
Tenbury Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The post is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Tenbury Primary Academy
Telephone – 01584 810234 or Fax – 01584 819989
Email – email@example.com