Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Nursery Teacher and a Year 1 Teacher to teach in a ‘Good’ primary school located in Gravesend, Kent DA12.
The two positions are to commence in September 2017 and are permanent posts. This school has a friendly and supportive environment, which will be expanding to a two form entry and will have well-resourced facilities.
About the Role
· Nursery Teacher and a Year 1 Teacher
· Starting in September
· Permanent positions
· NQT’s are welcome to apply
· £23,000 to £33,600
About the School
· Welcoming small and friendly primary school based in Kent
· One form entry expanding to a two form entry
· Ofsted has rated this school as ‘Good’
· Highly supportive senior leadership team creating a strong teaching and learning environment
· Offers continuous professional development including the potential to develop subject leadership skills
· Situated in Kent, with great transport links from St Pancras International
In order to be considered for this role, the Nursery Teacher and a Year 1 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
· Have a Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
· Have proven experience teaching the UK curriculum
· NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers welcome to apply
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number SXR10455.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.