Nurture Support Assistant
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: 6 weeks relevant school experience. We pay using P.A.YE, we do not operate under any umbrella companies.
Nurture support assistant required working with children across the primary age range when schools re-open.
Do you have experience of supporting pupils with Social Emotional Mental Health needs?
Are you confident in working with children with ASD, ADHD, or other co-morbid conditions?
Have you ever had experience with Team Teach ?
If so then this could be the perfect role for you! You will be working with primary aged pupils across the school from EYFS - Year 6. Your day will be varied, supporting children in the classroom and assisting with integrating them back into a school routine after the lock down period.
To be considered for the behaviour support assistant position, you will;
- Have previous experience of working with children/young people with SEMH, ASD, ADHD
- Experience in an SEN or care setting
- Applicants must be available 5 days a week between the hours of 08:30 - 16:00.
- Minimum 6 weeks relevant experience
- Have a full UK drivers licence and willing to use their car day to day
- Applicants must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one and have it registered on the Online Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service. Full assistance will be provided at interview.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive;
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a behaviour support assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via completing the application form on this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Teesside SEND team on 01642 694117
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
- Supply agency