Are you are great teacher? Are you put off by endless marking, planning and paperwork?
Then look no further! We wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative teacher to be a part of our 21st century school. We commit to reducing marking and paperwork.
Wexham Court is a beautiful school situated on a large medieval farm. We run our own unique inventive project based enquiry learning, which is led by the interests and passions of teachers and pupils. Dread planning? We have exceptionally high quality planning for Maths Mastery and T4W already in place, so that you have more time to prepare and adapt lessons to meet the needs of your class.
Our staff are great! They are intelligent, ambitious, supportive and sociable. Quality professional development, bespoke to their needs helps them to progress quickly. Our coaches will help you get a step closer to your ambitions. We have a school wide commitment to being healthy in body, mind and soul and to achieving a good work life balance. With the help of our staff action group, we have reduced marking and planning considerably. Why not visit us and see for yourself! We are hosting an open day on April 17th please call 01753 524989 Ext. 214 to arrange a tour or to arrange a more convenient time.
We would like you to:
• Be a really nice person and team player
• Have confidence and presence
• Have a growth mind set and think outside the box
• Be a lifelong learner
• Have ambition and a desire to become an expert
• Help our children to learn in a variety of ways so that learning is always exciting and fun
We can offer:
• The sky’s the limit project based curriculum and time out to plan it
• Online Learning Journals (they save hours)
• Coaching and mentoring to help you achieve your ambitions
• Training and development to suit your career goals and teaching desires
• Curious high achieving children who are engaged, eager to learn and a joy to be around
• A strong, forward thinking leadership team
• A range of benefits including health care, finance management and wellbeing events and days
• A commitment to work life balance including time out of class for report writing.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended. Further information on the school and staff benefits and application packs can be obtained from the website www.wexhamprimary.com, by email: email@example.com or on 01753 524 5989. Don’t forget to check out our twitter on @wexhamPS
Closing date: 20th April 2018. We are happy to accept application forms in advance
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Preparing every child to become a successful individual in an ever evolving world.