Are you a Highly Specialist Occupational Therapist who is passionate about making the ordinary possible for children and young people with Autism?
We are hiring! We are looking for a Highly specialist Occupational Therapist to join and support our AHP team. TreeHouse School is an Ofsted Outstanding non-maintained special school, providing support and education to over 95 pupils, aged 4-19.
TreeHouse school is committed to supporting the work of trans-disciplinary team; where we provide pupils with opportunities to develop, maintain and progress, whilst ultimately improving their quality of life. You will join a transdisciplinary team of Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists, Behaviour Analysts, Qualified Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Occupational Health Champions.
The successful candidate will provide specialised Occupational Therapy assessment and interventions, within the AHP 3-tiered service delivery model. You will take the support on service development projects and also contribute to the planning, adaptation, monitoring and reporting of pupils' highly personalised learning and development plans.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Professionally Qualified Occupational Therapist to a degree or diploma level
- Be proactive in strengthening the effectiveness of the occupational therapy team by bringing knowledge and insight into service design
- Contribute to effective team development and monitoring, evaluating and improving service delivery To participate in supervision and continuing professional development
- Commitment to occupationally focused, family centred and evidence-based practice.
- We offer a wide range of benefits including a commitment to CPD (Continued Professional Development).
Be extraordinary and join us in making the ordinary possible for young people. For further details on how you can make a difference and find out what we have to offer, please see our recruitment pack below.
If you have any questions around the role, please contact Stephen Vickers on 020 8815 5439 - email@example.com
Ambitious about Autism is fully committed to equality of opportunity and diversity and we warmly welcome applications from all suitably-qualified candidates. We welcome applications regardless of race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, disability, or age. All applications will be considered solely on merit.
Ambitious about Autism is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS check.
Ambitious about Autism