Are you a friendly, welcoming person looking for a term time role where you can make a difference to a school community? We have an opportunity for an administrator to join our wonderful school team.
Hours: 8.30 - 4.30 Mon -Frid 30min unpaid break, 40 weeks per year
Salary: GLF3/4 £17,322 - £20,523 Full-time equivalent
Fixed Term for two terms
Starting 6th January 2020 until 24th July 2020
We are seeking an excellent communicator who shares our vision of high aspirations, outstanding achievement and passion for learning to join us and work in our school office.
This is a busy and varied role for someone who combines a warm and welcoming approach with efficiency and has the capacity to remain calm and cope with the unexpected. They will also be responsible for promoting a friendly, professional point of contact for parents, carers, and visitors to the school, ensuring all queries are dealt with effectively and efficiently.
We offer excellent CPD opportunities and career development within our family of schools and this is an exciting opportunity to join a supportive and committed team. Experience of Microsoft Office and other IT software is desirable.
Closing date: Monday 9th December
- The opportunity to join a small and friendly team where you can make a real difference to our children.
- A varied and interesting role where your contribution will be highly valued. Supportive colleagues and senior leaders.
- Access to excellent training and career progression opportunities through our partnership with GLF schools.
- Benefits including Local Government Pension Scheme.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent IT skills, competent using a range Microsoft packages and school based packages such as SIMS.
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to remain calm when juggling priorities.
- Preferably experienced in working in a school environment.
- Educated to GCSE level C or above in Maths and English.
Please contact the GLF Recruitment Team on 020-8716-4987 for more information about this role.
As a Trust, we are happy to discuss flexible working opportunities.
GLF reserves the right to invite candidates for interview prior to the closing date. We would therefore recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.