The Viridis Federation of Orchard, Southwold & Hoxton Garden Primary Schools,
We are looking for an
Office & Data Manager
Salary (Scale SO2, Point 32-34)
Actual Salary Range £31,953 - £33,627
Hours of work – 36 Hours per Week, 52 weeks per annum
We are a successful federation of three primary schools situated in Hackney, East London.
We are seeking a well-qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Office & Data Manager to lead, manage, develop and support our busy office at Southwold School with some responsibilities for the administrative functions across our school sites.
We are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has a passion for working in schools and improving outcomes for our children.
- Has at least three years’ experience in office administration.
- Has a proven academic background.
- Has experience in using up to date information and communication technology systems such as Microsoft Office applications, including MS word and Excel.
- Has a good working knowledge of SIMS database or equivalent database.
- Has successful experience in leading, managing and supporting a team and is willing to be flexible in the tasks undertaken.
- Can communicate well with a range of people including parents, staff and children.
- Is highly motivated and organised with a strong working knowledge of effective schools administrative systems.
- Has experience in managing a large workload, multiple complex tasks and responding to changing priorities with a proven ability to meet required deadlines.
- Candidates must be able to use their own initiative and have experience of working effectively in a school office.
- Previous experience of a role in an educational setting is desirable.
The successful candidate will have to meet the person specification, in order to be offered the post.
Southwold School is able to offer a friendly, supportive staff with great opportunities for professional development. For further information, an application form or to arrange a visit please contact the school at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Giuseppa Colella-Mare (Federation Business Manager) on 0208 985 7785
Closing date for application is: Thursday 30th November 2017 at 12pm.
Interviews will take place on Wednesday 6th December 2017.
References will be taken up before interviews are offered.
An application form and job description/person specification are attached or it can be downloaded from the advert website. All completed application should be submitted using the below contact information.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Giuseppa Colella-Mare to arrange an appointment, or informal discussion on 0208 895 7785. Alternatively, to request a recruitment pack email us on email@example.com
www.southwold.hackney.sch.uk/ www.orchard.hackney.sch.uk/ www.hoxtongarden.hackney.sch.uk
The Viridis Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS Bureau We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.