An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our team
Are you ambitious and innovative? Do you have the passion and skills to be part of our growing school team, creating an inspiring and dynamic school for our children?
Our vision is that Chestnut Park Primary School will continue to be primary school of excellence where every child is both challenged and inspired to achieve beyond their dreams.
We are now looking for an Office Assistant to help play an integral role in partnership with the Office Manager in shaping the future and growth of Chestnut Park.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week, 39 weeks a year; 9.00am-4.30pm, with the potential to progress within the role as the school grows.
We can offer you:
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive, vibrant and fast growing community with excellent transport links
• An opportunity to grow within the role as the school increases in size
• The support of GLF Schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• A new modern, purpose built environment to aid the delivery of your role
The ideal candidate will be:
• Flexible and adaptable to suit the needs and requirements of the office manager and leadership team
• Confident in communicating will all levels
• Able to remain professional when handling confidential material.
•An excellent communicator that is comfortable dealing with both children and adults.
•Experienced in working in a busy office environment.
•In possession of A-C in Maths and English in GCSE or equivalent.
•Aware of the importance of confidentiality and safeguarding of children
•Confident with the use of Microsoft Office and ideally some experience of updating and maintaining website content.
Interviews W/C 2nd July 2018
GLF Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Employment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
As a Trust, we support applications from educators from diverse backgrounds seeking flexible working opportunities. We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we recommend you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.