Inspire their Remarkable with Us
This is an exciting time to be joining the Academy. We have built on the success of our Good OFSTED rating last year and have seen great improvements in the quality of teaching and learning throughout all areas of the school. This was confirmed in 2019 by our best ever results and being one of the most improved schools in the country.
Due to expansion we are recruiting an Office Assistant to deliver an effective administrative service to support the smooth running of the Academy. You will mostly be providing administration for the main office but this busy and varied role also covers other administration areas including Reception, Student Services and Reprographics. You will have experience of working in an administrative role and excellent IT skills. However equally important is excellent people skills and the ability to communicate effectively with staff, parents, students and outside organisations. This is a fast-paced role so you will need to be resilient with the ability to think on your feet and adapt to changing situations. You will also be asked to train as a First Aider for this role.
Hours for this position are 37 per week, 39 working weeks per year (8am-4pm Monday-Friday). The position is due to start as soon as possible.
Potential candidates are encouraged to contact Michelle Smalley, Office Manager for an informal discussion about the post and/or to arrange a tour of the academy (01376 515 756 / email@example.com
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today by clicking on the 'apply now' button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.