Smart Teachers is recruiting for an Office Manager for an ‘Outstanding’ primary special needs school in Brent. The Office Manager will have previous experience in a similar position or as an administrator in a school. The successful Office Manager must have strong communication and excellent ICT skills. This position is full-time, permanent and to commence as soon as possible.
About the Role
• Office Manager
• Provide comprehensive secretarial and administrative support to the Head Teacher, Deputy Head and school’s accountant
• Ensure provision of a welcoming and efficient reception service, including the operation of the telephone system
• To liaise with the schools Finance Support Service
• To support the school’s administrative services including ICT
• To support the monitoring of facilities alongside named governors and Health and Safety Lead
• The position requires excellence and high proficiency in computer skills to include Excel spreadsheets and graphic presentation
• The Office Manager will establish and maintain effective relationships with all colleagues and communicate effectively in order to ensure the efficient and effective administration of the school
• Full-time, permanent role to commence ASAP
• Annual salary of £25000-£28000 pro rata (dependent on experience)
About the School
• Small SEN school in Brent
• Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’
• Caters for children with a range of needs including ASD, SpLD, and ADHD
• Small class sizes with 2-3 support staff in each class
• Students are aged 4-7 years old
• Supportive and passionate senior leadership team
• Close to a number of transport links (Jubilee Line, Thameslink, Overground)
In order to be considered for this role, the Office Manager will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven experience as an office manager or administrator with senior responsibilities
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and to meet required deadlines
• Knowledge of SIMS (desirable)
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NVC170585OM.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.