Contract Type: 36 hours per week, 40 weeks per annum
West Lea School is an Outstanding special school, based in Edmonton (London Borough of Enfield), for children and young adults with a range of complex needs and disabilities. As a result of significant (recent) expansion, the school
is now operating over three distinct campuses (based over nine locations). We now have an excellent opportunity for an Office Manager, who will lead a team of reception staff over one of the school’s campuses, working collaboratively with the incumbent Office Managers, who are responsible for the othercampuses.
We are looking for an exceptional candidate who:
- Has the ability to lead, coach and motivate a team within a performance management framework.
- Has experience of working in a school/office environment and can provide outstanding levels of service.
- Can provide high quality and accurate administrative support and facilitate the same high standards from team members.
- Has the ability to contribute to the office management of a split site context, working independently and taking full responsibility their remit and area.
- Is enthusiastic about supporting our core values including Community, Innovation, Inclusion and Kindness
- Can offer a strong work ethic and instil the same in team members.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in a successful, continuously improving and supportive school, taking a significant role in an exciting phase of its development.
- The chance to join a talented, highly committed and supportive staff team.
- The opportunity to take a significant role in a school of independence and opportunity, with an ethos of empowering each child to be as independent as possible.
West Lea School is a popular and successful school. We are very proud of the school community and the way that we work together with the local area and in partnership with both mainstream schools and colleges, in a positive climate where students have every opportunity to thrive and succeed in acquiring a set of skills that enable them to experience “Learning for Life”.
All schools and services in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all workers and employees within Enfield are expected to share this commitment.
Informal visits and enquiries very welcome.
For further details and application pack, please visit: www.westleaschool.co.uk
Closing Date: 10th January 2020
Interview Date: 16th January 2020