We are seeking to recruit a Front of House Manager/Office Manager for Hartshill School to be responsible for all reception and general administration staff in the Academy.
The position is for 37 hours per week, term time plus INSET days and we are looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• ensuring that all administration tasks are carried out in an efficient and timely manner
• ensuring that the reception area promotes a professional image of the Academy and Trust
• ensuring that enquiries from visitors, staff, parents and external agencies are dealt with appropriately
• line management of all administration staff
What we offer:
• Collaborative working across the Trust
• Excellent CPD and training opportunities
• Great career opportunities
Please click 'Apply Now' and once fully completed, please submit your application.
If you would like an informal chat about the role please contact Val Hone, Trust Business Manager:
Tel: 02476 243531
We are committed to safeguarding the welfare of our students. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
The Midland Academies Trust (MAT) is an independent charitable organisation established by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College