36 hours per week, 40 weeks per year
Actual pro rata salary: £20,324 - £21,060
Inspire their remarkable with us
Excellent Opportunity for Career Development…
Would you like to work as a school manager within an Ofsted 'outstanding' rated school?
We are looking to appoint an Office Manager with successful experience who is committed to achieving high standards and to sharing in our vision of excellence for all. As an outstanding school we are looking for candidates who can help Trinity on its journey to being world class.
Who are we looking for..?
- Are you a dedicated and energetic individual?
- Do you have an approachable style and good sense of humour?
- Are you committed to your own growth and development?
- Are you passionate about every child’s right to enjoy school and achieve well?
- If your answer to all these questions is a resounding ‘YES’, then we’re looking for you!
The successful applicant will be given significant opportunity to further their professional development.
For an informal conversation about the position, please contact Melissa Martinez, Principal at firstname.lastname@example.org
Trinity Primary Academy is based in North London, opened on 1st September 2012 and is sponsored by Academies Enterprise Trust (AET). Our Academy has 480 children aged between 3 and 11. We are situated in the heart of vibrant Wood Green, 2 minutes from the underground station and within easy reach of Crouch End, Hornsey and Highgate.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More training and development, so you can get better at what you do - Varied and stretching continuous professional development opportunities.
- More support for you and your loved ones - A health cash plan, employee loans and savings scheme, discounted gym membership and employee assistance programme.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More reward - A generous and flexible Local Government Pension scheme for support staff.
- More possibilities - To inspire children to find their remarkable.
Closing Date: Wednesday 13 November 2019
Shortlisting: Thursday 14 November 2019
Interview/selection process: Monday 18 November 2019
This post is required for December 2019 onwards.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, click the 'Quick Apply' button below.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.