An exciting opportunity for an Office Manager has arisen at Grange Park Primary School. Grange Park, which is rated as ‘good’ by Ofsted, is a large school and part of the Enfield Learning Trust (ELT), a partnership of successful primary schools in Enfield. Set in the heart of Winchmore Hill, our school has been recently refurbished and has extensive grounds, which includes a large playing field, four playgrounds, an allotment area and a fire pit.
We are strongly committed to providing high quality professional development for all our staff. As part of the Enfield learning Trust, we are able to offer opportunities to work in collaboration with colleagues. The wellbeing of our staff is an important priority therefore we provide opportunities to ensure we value their hard work and dedication. As part of our wellbeing package, all staff are given access to discounts at major retailers through Perkbox.
The successful candidate will need to be reliable, flexible, well organised and willing to take an active role in all aspects of school life.
The key responsibilities for an Office Manager are:
· To be responsible for managing an efficient and effective school office.
· To supervise admin, welfare and site staff and ensure sufficient cover during periods of absence.
· As directed by the Headteacher, lead on site health and safety issues.
· To provide a comprehensive administrative service to the Headteacher and the school.
· To be a key member of the admin team providing a welcoming atmosphere and to support parents/visitors with their needs, maintaining a professional image at all times.
In line with recent legislation, applicants must have a command of spoken English that is sufficient to effectively carry out duties of the role.
Please visit our website to learn more about Grange Park: http://www.grangepark.enfield.sch.uk
For an application pack please email our Human Resources Office at HR@enfieldlearningtrust.org
Visits are warmly welcome, please contact the school office, on 020 8360 1001 to arrange this or for any further information.
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this.