Full-time, 37.5 hours a week.
25 days holiday per year, pension scheme (with generous employer contribution)
Withington Girls’ School, based in South Manchester, is a leading independent day school for girls aged 7 to 18 in which some of the best academic results in the country are achieved within a lively, happy and caring environment.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
· The opportunity to develop and map out this newly created role for the School.
· The chance to lead and provide dedicated management to an existing team.
· The opportunity to join our outstanding school where public examination results consistently place Withington amongst the top twenty schools in the UK and a leading Independent School in the North West.
· A highly diverse environment where pupils come from a wide geographical area in and around Manchester and from many different social, cultural and religious backgrounds which is a defining feature of the school.
· Colleagues eager to share passion and enthusiasm for their subject and where the relationship between pupils and staff is a particular strength of the school.
· A warm and friendly school where staff are respected.
· Fantastic opportunities to get involved in the life of the School, with excellent facilities in new and refurbished buildings.
· Opportunity to develop yourself and your team, through continued professional development.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
• A capable and highly enthusiastic individual with excellent knowledge and a passion for administration and team management.
• The talent, interpersonal skills necessary to contribute to the shared success of the team.
• To review ways of working and look at building on the work already done within the School Office.
• Ability to work flexibly in a very dynamic environment where hours worked are dictated by operational needs and may include some evening and weekend work.
• The talent and enthusiasm necessary to develop and evolve the School Office team.