Delce Academy is looking to appoint a highly motivated and organised Office Manager to provide high quality, customer focused management of the administrative service for pupils, parents/carers, staff and visitors.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate excellent administrative and organisational skills, including knowledge of SIMs and the ability to deliver a warm and welcoming front of house service for pupils, parents/carers, staff and visitors.
We are looking for:
• Experience of working in an office environment at a senior level.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to relate to a range of stakeholders.
• Have proven management skills, including experience of leading, motivating and inspiring a team of staff.
• A talent to manage customer relationships effectively.
• Strong organisational skills with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
We will offer:
• Training and professional development.
• The opportunity to gain valuable experience of working within an educational setting.
• An enthusiastic and caring team.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience required for this position, then we would very much like to hear from you.
This Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.