Permanent / Full Time / Full Year
The Olive School, Hackney is an Outstanding Free School that opened in September 2013. The Olive School, Hackney opened in September 2013 and will grow to have 630 pupils in a 4-11 Primary School. It is part of a successful family of schools across the country, run by the Tauheedul Education Trust. Our mission is to create an outstanding organisation that inspires learners with excellence in academic achievement, personal development and community service.
We are looking to appoint an Office Manager at this early, formative and exciting time in the school’s life.
• be extremely well organised, with lots of initiative, drive and the ability to cope well under pressure
• have management experience
• have experience of educational settings and an understanding of the IT systems that support administration within schools
• be proficient in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel, Outlook), including advanced applications such as setting up financial spreadsheets, mail merge, databases etc.)
• have excellent communication and motivational skills
• be committed to professional development and improving yourself and others.
You will find a school that:
• is passionate about its mission of ‘promoting a culture of educational excellence within a caring and secure Islamic environment’
• has a supportive ethos and concern for the well-being of all members of our learning community
• has high ambitions for all and provides excellent opportunities for professional development
• is well-ordered with high standards of commitment from students, staff and parents.
To apply, please complete and return the attached application to email@example.com. Please note we do NOT accept CVs.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please contact the senior leadership team on 02076837436 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018, Midday
Interviews: Week Commencing Monday 4th June 2018
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Disclosure and Barring Service. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.