Vision for Education are looking to appoint a 1:1 Learning Support Assistant to work in SEMH settings in Greater Manchester.
This role will see you supporting pupils, providing assistance and support as they work through their set curriculum. You will also support the pupils in developing their social and emotional skills, enabling them to interact better with those around them.
The ideal candidate for this role will have experience of;
· Working 1:1 with young people who display SEMH needs in challenging settings
· Experience of supporting KS3 Curriculum
· Team Teach or similar training/accreditation
As this is a specialist role, you will be committed to attending briefings and meetings regarding the pupils learning and development. You will have the flexibility to work outside of usual classroom settings, and have the initiative needed to help develop the young person's social and emotional well being.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.