One to One Teaching Assistant
£60-£70 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are recent relevant experience working in a support role in schools.
Are you an enthusiastic and hard working One to One Teaching Assistant looking for short-term or long-term supply? Are you looking for flexibility or a better work/life balance?
Being a supply One to One Teaching Assistant provides you with the opportunity to choose when you work, week by week, and will also give you the experience of working in a variety of different environments. There is also the possibility that supply could lead to a permanent position in the future.
To be considered for the One to One Teaching Assistant position, you will:
- Have at least 6 weeks recent experience as a teaching assistant in a secondary school
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Teaching Assistants
- Have the passion for helping students to fulfil their potential
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria)
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period)
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare package worth £390
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support
If you are a One to One Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.