OSHC Coordinator | Warwick, QLD
Applications close Friday, 30th August 2019
- Help support and enrich the lives of children and families
- Oversee the delivery of a high quality and inclusive program
- Opportunities for personal and professional development
Status: Part time
At Catholic Early EdCare we share all parents’ aspirations to watch their children grow. We do this by incorporating the latest early education research and practice into our programs and creating spaces where children can connect, grow and discover. St Mary’s OSHC - Warwick, is one of over 130 Catholic Early EdCare services and part of the Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane operating in South East Queensland.
Our new service at St Mary’s OSHC – Warwick, are seeking to appoint a part time Coordinator to lead our Outside School Hours Care service. Being a 30-place service providing before school care, after school care and vacation care you will join a network that will support your success in the role and the success of the service. This service is an integral part of the school and parish community.
Remuneration: Level 6.1 – 6.3 as per the Children’s Services Award 2010. $31.30 - $32.07 per hour (depending on qualifications and experience)
- Oversee the delivery of a high quality, inclusive and educational program
- Manage day to day operations of the service including staffing, administration and financial management tasks
- Provide children with a safe, secure, welcoming and nurturing environment
- Work collaboratively within an established team to ensure the best outcomes for children and families
- Promote the service within the local community in accordance with the Vision, Mission and Values of Centacare Child Care Services
- Diploma in Children Services or equivalent as per ACECQA guidelines
- Current Working with Children Check (Blue Card), First Aid, CPR, Asthma/Anaphylaxis
- Consent to be the Nominated Supervisor of the service
- A strong understanding of Child Care legislation including the National Quality Framework, National Quality Standards, and My Time Our Place
- Previous experience in child care service management
- Effective computer skills including experience with child care management software (QikKids preferred)
- Proven leadership skills to develop a team of staff
The Archdiocese of Brisbane has standards of conduct for employees and volunteers to maintain a safe and healthy environment. Our commitment to these standards requires that we conduct background referencing for all persons who will engage in direct and regular involvement with children, young people and/or vulnerable adults.
For more information please contact Donna Muir (Area Manager) at 0428 518 410.
To apply for this position please forward a letter of application addressing the job requirements listed above and a current resume (including contact details for 2 professional referees) to Donna Muir at Donna.Muir@twb.catholic.edu.au