Ambler Primary School is recruiting!
Outstanding Class Teacher
Salary Grade: Main Pay Scale/UPS+ TLR responsibility (for the right candidate)
Actual Salary Range: £28,660 - £47,298 per annum
NQT’s welcome to apply Required September 2018
Ambler primary school needs a new class teacher to join their dynamic, bright and hardworking team at this outstanding and fantastic school from September 2018 (NQTs welcome to apply).
TLRs are available for the right candidate.
Our new teacher will be:
* A good or outstanding classroom practitioner
* A teacher who is able to work well as a member of an excellent teaching team
* A reflective and resourceful practitioner who is keen to make their practice the best it can be
* A solution focused and positive teacher who is passionate about improving the outcomes for all pupils
We will offer you:
* An opportunity to work within a vibrant and hardworking school team
* Excellent CPD to support and develop you in this role
* A role in an outstanding primary school with exceptionally well behaved pupils and a warm and bright teaching staff
Visits to the School are welcomed and encouraged. To book a visit please contact the school office on 020 7226 4708 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date and shortlisting for this role is Friday 2nd March 2018 Midday
Interviews for this post will take place on Thursday 8th March 2018Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/disciplines following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the Education HR at email@example.com quoting reference: AMB/647
Ambler Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants. Also, this post is likely to come under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations and the successful applicant will be required to complete a declaration form to establish whether they are disqualified under these regulations.