WOODSIDE PRIMARY ACADEMY
Outstanding Class Teacher required to start September 2018.
(Year Group Negotiable – NQTs encouraged to apply)
Do you wish to work at a school which supports teacher’s work/life balance? We are a school who has proven to provide extensive support to both teachers and the commitment of family life.
At Woodside we offer the following:
- Weekly PPA (Non-contact time) with your year group.
- Additional PPA (Non-contact time) for all class teachers every Friday from 12:45pm. The academy advocates teachers finishing early.
- Inner London weighting for all Main Pay Scale Teachers.
- Teach together initiative whereby teachers of all experience levels work alongside each other to develop their own personal CPD and teaching practice.
- Free before and after school child care for teachers; in addition we will collect your child/children from neighbouring schools.
- Free childcare during INSET days.
What Ofsted said (September 2016)
- Over time, the quality of teaching is outstanding. Teachers challenge pupils to apply their skills accurately. They use a rich range of resources to develop pupils’ learning and interests.
- Personal development, behaviour and pupils’ welfare is outstanding.
- The curriculum is used to transform the lives of pupils, and further work is planned to make the school a community hub that raises aspirations.
Continuing Excellence-Awards and Recognition in 2017
- Winners of the 2017 Outstanding Progress category at the Education Business Awards
- Certificate of recognition from the Mayor of London (Sadiq Khan) as a School for Success which recognises exceptional work in sharing good practice and helping to boost education for all Londoners.
- Recognition by the Department for Education (DFE) as a school that provides outstanding outcomes for our disadvantaged pupils.
Are you driven, inspirational, influential and an exceptional teacher looking for that next step in your career? At Woodside we believe in the future development of our teachers. Our CPD package has meant that applications for leadership/promotion opportunities in the school, have stood out above external applicants, and were successful in their next steps.
‘The headteacher spots and nurtures talents, enabling future leaders to develop their skills for the wider benefit of the school.’ Ofsted July 2016
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Thrive on challenge and have high aspirations for all pupils.
- Are energised by opportunities to develop and share your practice.
Potential applicants are both welcome and encouraged to visit the School.
Open Evenings on Tuesday 16th and Tuesday 23rd January 2018 at 5pm.
Please contact the school office, by Telephone 0208 520 5168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment or request an application pack.
Alternatively, download an application pack from our website www.woodsideprimaryacademy.com
Closing Date: Tuesday 30th January 2018 at mid-day.
Interviews: Tuesday 6th & Wednesday 7th February 2018.