Outstanding experienced teacher or NQT - class based
Would you like to join a school where every pupil and staff member is supported to achieve their very best and treated as individuals? Would you like to work with pupils who have excellent learning behaviour and a real thirst for knowledge? Do you love learning and want to work in a team that strives to challenge pupils to the highest level with an innovative and creative curriculum? Then Aldersbrook Primary School is the school for you!
The governors at Aldersbrook Primary School seek to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teacher to start in September 2018. We are looking for a reflective and motivated practitioner, who is creative in their approach, to join our talented and dedicated team. We would welcome applications from NQTs as well as more experienced teachers.
- Puts children at the heart of everything we do.
- Is committed to developing ourselves as a learning community.
- Was graded Outstanding by Ofsted in December 2014.
- Are exceptionally well behaved and eager to learn.
- Want to be challenged and have ownership over their learning.
- Encourages pupils to be independent, inquisitive and to take up new interests and challenges.
- Is diverse and creative and gets children outdoors!
- Values the benefits of physical exercise and team work.
If you are highly-motivated and a good team player with enthusiasm, creativity, high expectations, good interpersonal skills and a sense of humour, then please apply for this rewarding post with us.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about learning and being a classroom teacher.
- resourceful, dynamic and brings a clear understanding of assessment for learning.
- determined to be an outstanding teacher.
- committed to their own professional development.
- a team player and shows the ability, or potential, to lead, motivate and inspire others.
- reflective and works with peers and the school collaboratively.
- interested and committed to the Montessori philosophy (EYFS)
We can offer:
- Enthusiastic, motivated children who are a pleasure to teach.
- A committed and motivated staff team
- Very supportive parents and governing body.
- Excellent provision of resources and equipment and irresistible outdoor learning spaces
- Personalised continuing professional development with high expectations that everyone learns, grows and achieves.
- Excellent support for all NQTs/RQTs and professional development for all.
- Opportunity to train as a Montessori teacher (EYFS)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and are an equal opportunities employer. Any offer of employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check satisfactory references and medical check. To discover more about our exciting school, or to come our see our amazing school for yourself, please contact Mrs Sharif (Office Manager) on 0208 989 0210.
Please also look at our website (http://www.aldersbrook.redbridge.sch.uk/) for more information. Applications packs are available on request from the office or from the website.
Applications for the above post should be sent to the Head Teacher by: Closing date: Friday 18th May 2018 at 12 noon
Interviews: Tuesday 22nd May 2018