Are you ready to teach the leaders of tomorrow? At Turnham we believe that Today’s Learners are Tomorrow’s Leaders.
We are looking to recruit an outstanding practitioner to join our school from the Spring Term.
Our vision is that Turnham Primary Foundation School will be a primary school of excellence, where every child is both challenged and inspired to reach their full potential. We believe every child should be inspired by a rich and varied curriculum which focuses on establishing the highest standard of basic skills, whilst nurturing independent learners and thinkers.
We can offer you:
• The opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation;
• A chance to work in a diverse, inclusive and vibrant community;
• A supportive senior management team;
• Excellent CPD opportunities and career progression.
The ideal candidate will be:
• An outstanding practitioner;
• Innovative and inspirational;
• Committed to and has a strong belief in teamwork;
• Able to lead, challenge and motivate children.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 6th November 2017
Interviews: w/c Monday 13th November 2017
To arrange a visit please contact the School Business Manager, Liz Gillen, on 020 7639 0440 (email: email@example.com).
Turnham Primary Foundation School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.