Outstanding Primary Teachers - Key Stage 2
Kings’ School Dubai is seeking outstanding KS2 teachers to join our growing and thriving Primary School. This is a superb opportunity for an aspiring, imaginative and inspirational teacher to join a creative and innovative environment.
The successful candidate will be welcomed into a team that fosters pedagogical discussion and aims to provide an outstanding education to all pupils. A passion for education and personal and professional development is required. A proven track record of success in Primary schooling is essential, where students achieve and make sustained progress as a result of our ‘Every Child Matters’ ethos.
When you join the Kings’ family, you will become part of the only school in Dubai to be rated outstanding 10 years running. Working in Dubai is a fast-paced and rewarding experience, however, it is a demanding and rigorous working environment which requires committed and motivated professionals. As such we seek teachers who understand that their role extends far beyond the classroom.
As part of our drive for excellence Kings’ has committed to the John Hattie Visible Learning programme and is the only school in the Middle East working directly with the Visible Learning group. This focuses on how to best enhance student achievement, linking closely to our mission statement of “The best by every child.” All teachers receive excellent and highly desirable professional development which informs our approach as a professional body.
- Outstanding Primary Teachers with a minimum of two years’ experience in teaching the National Curriculum in Years 3-6
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record/ability to deliver results
- Experience of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures will also be desirable
- A commitment to the well being and pastoral care of all students within their care
- Able and willing to make a broader contribution to school life
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and able to deliver results
- Experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through attached HR application form through the TES portal.
Closing date for applications is 27th March 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
(*The school will conduct initial interviews with early applicants via Skype and reserves the right to offer an ideal candidate for the position before the closing date.)
Successful applicants will take up their position in mid-August 2020 and will be required to participate in a thorough programme of induction.