Outstanding Secondary Headteacher
Kings’ is a leader in outstanding, private, progressive, English Curriculum education in the UAE.
Due to the promotion of the current Secondary Headteacher to the post of Principal, we are looking to appoint an experienced and dynamic leader to join our successful team from September 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for an outstanding educational professional who has ambition and vision to join our highly successful premium school.
The successful candidate will work with the Principal and the Executive Leadership Team to professionally lead and manage the Secondary School.
We are looking for:
- Experience of leading a successful school that follows the UK National Curriculum at KS3, IGCSE / GCSE at KS4 and A Levels at KS5.
- Drive and enthusiasm to inspire and empower teachers in pursuit of excellence.
- High expectations that motivate, support and challenge teachers and students alike.
- An unrelenting focus to maximise student attainment, progress and achievement.
- A confident and impressive communicator who can lead an effective team, is respected by all stakeholders, and has the capacity to inspire great learning and world-class outcomes.
The Headteacher should hold as a minimum, a B.ED or B.A and PGCE or equivalent and have at least 8 years’ experience in a Senior Leadership post. NPQH is essential, and a tertiary qualification such as M.Ed and experience in the international school sector are desirable.
An excellent leadership remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including a competitive tax free salary, furnished accommodation, medical insurance, visa costs, annual flight allowance and school fee discounts for up to two dependants.
To apply for this role, please complete a Kings’ Application Form and send a letter of application and full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date - 16th December 2016