Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Learning Enrichment at our Independent client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs, New South Wales, Australia. This school boasts strong community ties, excellent academic results, and modern facilities. The ideal candidate will be available to commence January 2018.
About the Role:
- P-6 Learning Enrichment Teacher
- Located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs
- Job Reference: #TES1709-521823SM
- Full time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Convenient Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs Location with excellent transport links
- Acknowledges the importance of student engagement, of challenge and active learning opportunities
- Academic excellence is critically important and the school prepares it’s students to succeed in a world that is constantly being reinvented
- Offers local, national and international programs that inspire it’s students to become principled, compassionate and engaged citizens in the community
About the Location:
Our client school is located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and is easily accessible by public transport. This school is located 5kms (3 miles) from east of the Sydney central business district. The locals who reside in this affluent suburb enjoy the quiet life. It offers glimpses of the Sydney’s famous harbour, city connectivity and only minutes from Sydney’s best beaches. This leafy suburb also offers stunning gardens and parks, cafes and delis.
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in Special education
- Be experienced in developing academic programs for students with Learning Enrichment needs
- Be eligible to work in Australia (must have a visa)
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Be willing to contribute to co-curricular life and the school community
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
The Benefits of Working with Smart Teachers:
We are a dedicated education recruitment agency that works closely with the independent and Catholic Schools across Australia sourcing talented teachers, leaders and support staff to fill a range of permanent and long term contract roles. We are a company of teachers who are passionate about facilitating the perfect match between school and candidate. To find out more about Smart please visit our website
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in Australia and meet all national safeguarding criteria. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number #TES1709-521823SM.
Please include your visa status on your CV or if you hold an Australian or New Zealand passport. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and Conditions Apply).