An excellent opportunity for a PA and Admissions officer has become available at The Gower School, a prestigious independent primary school in Islington.
The ideal candidate for this role would be someone who is used to working within a school environment and is confident providing administrative support in a busy and demanding environment. The candidate must have excellent communication and literacy skills.
The role will involve
- Providing a high quality of personal assistance and support to the Principal
- Updating the Principals diary
- Welcoming visitors into to the school in a calm and professional manner
- To work independently but as directed by the Principal, to take responsibility for the admissions for the school
- To be the initial point of contact within the school, assisting requirements of both prospective and current parent enquiries
- Compiling weekly newsletter and meeting notes
- Prioritise work around deadlines
We offer an excellent working environment in a well-resourced accredited Montessori nursery and primary school. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. DBS will be required.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org