37 hours per week, term time plus 2 weeks (worked in the school holidays)
Monday-Thursday 8.30 am-4.30 pm, Friday 8.30am-4pm
We wish to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic Personal Assistant to the Executive Head Teacher.
You will have experience of working in a busy environment and working to high standards. You will be proficient at managing diaries, administering meetings, preparing papers, taking minutes, writing publicity material and have the ability to handle many projects at the same time.
You will be the first line of contact for the Executive Head Teacher, providing a warm welcome to visitors and other contacts whilst operating at the highest professional standards to support the Executive Head Teacher.
Experience of working in a confidential environment is paramount to this role, due to the many and varied matters dealt with on a daily, weekly, monthly basis.
Candidates will need to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment, often with conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and be able to communicate with staff, pupils, parents and our community, using tact and discretion to ensure a professional response
- Competent at using Microsoft Office suite of applications
- Able to work efficiently under pressure whilst maintaining calm and professional manner at all times
Interview date: Thursday 25 April 2019
To apply for this position, please complete a support staff application form, (which is available on our website), together with a letter of application for the attention of Mr G Ball (Executive Head Teacher). Your letter should be no more than two pages of A4, detailing your experience to date and why you are the best candidate for the position. Completed applications should be returned by post to the HR Department or by email to email@example.com
This post requires a criminal background check via the Disclosure Procedure