NJC PO1 £34,127 - £36,487 (pro rota), Actual Salary £31,417 - £33,589
8am to 4pm - 35hrs Term Time + 2 Week + Occasional Evenings as required
We are looking for a strong, experienced and dynamic PA to the Executive Headteacher who has the ability to support the future development of our excellent provision for children with autism, severe learning and language and communication difficulties.
The post would suit an energetic and creative professional who is looking to make a difference to the lives of young people with autism and complex needs as well as furthering their own professional development.
- have significant experience of supporting at Senior Managers/Headteacher level
- ability to build and maintain excellent professional relationships
- be able to provide a friendly and warm welcome to our parents, governors/trustees and the wider Community
- be willing to make an outstanding contribution to our school working flexibly to meet the needs of the school
Purpose of the job:
- To provide high-level PA support to the Executive Headteacher with day to day work, being fully aware of school objectives.
- Enable the Executive Headteacher to maintain current list of initiatives, ensuring optimum use of their time.
- Provide consolidated reporting, presentations and project management for key initiatives as required.
- To ensure the organisation contributes to the effectiveness of the school and support the learning of children and young people.
Pupils are aged between 3 and 19 and make very good progress with access to a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum. We are accredited National Autistic Society School and have been praised for our creative approach to working with children with autism and with their parents. The school has won a number of awards including International Schools Award.
If you feel you have the skills, experience and drive to take on this role and become a member of our team, we would very much like to hear from you. Visits to the school is highly recommended.
To discuss the post further please contact Shalim Ahmed: email@example.com
Closing Date: 9am, Monday 20th April 2020
Interview & Assessment: Tuesday 5th May 2020
Phoenix school is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and young people and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.